Is your SBCGlobal email takes more time for loading than the normal? If yes, then here are some suggestions for you with which you can improve the loading time and access the email seamlessly. The important thing required for proper accessing of email is an internet connection. If there is strong internet connection on the device from which you are reading the email, then the slow loading problem won’t happen and if any issue persists within internet, then you will get the problem.
- Disconnect the modem and plug it back: Close the browser and disconnect the power cable from the modem. Wait for some seconds and connect it back to the supply. Turn it on and wait till the lights on it get stable. Check if the problem is fixed or not.
- Check if the service is down for temporary time period:
- The network in a particular area may be down for some time. In such cases, there is no need to do anything. Just contact the internet service provider and get the issue resolved through experts.
- If you haven’t paid the subscription cost to the internet service provider, then the speed issue may persist. Check the amount if pending any from the ‘Current and previous bills’ section.
- Restart internet connection: If the above-mentioned fix doesn’t solve the problem, you can follow this method i: e, to restart the internet.
- If you are using a third-party modem or the one not manufactured by AT&T communications, then check the support for internet. Enter the modem details on the AT&T website and check whether the device supports SBCGlobal email or not.
- Switch off the router, modem, and extender and wait for few minutes.
- Turn on modem, router and other networking devices one by one.
- Turn off the computer and turn it on after some minutes.
- Check if all the cables are properly connected to the router and modem or not. This may be the reason for the slow down issue.
- Check Ethernet as well as Coaxial cable properly.
- Turn on the PC and open the internet browser on it.
- Try loading the email now and check if it is loading or not. If you are still getting a problem, then contact SBCGlobal support.
- Refresh the IP address of your computer: We know it very well that every computer has its own IP address assigned by the service provider. When you connect your computer to the SBCGlobal email, you will find the IP address provided by ISP. If your email is not loading properly, then change the IP address manually by refreshing it through below-mentioned steps:
- Open network connection settings from the computer system tray.
- If you are using Mac, then go to ‘Manage network connection’ and click on ‘Change IP address’.
After these steps, the slow loading problem will definitely get resolved on your device.For more information go to Sbc Global.