Are you getting any issue while sending the email from SBCGlobal account configured on IPad air? If yes, then stop taking worries. We are going to suggest some steps with the help of which you can easily remove the problem from iPad Air. There can be too many reasons for this problem. Among these some common ones are slow internet, server issue or wrong password entry.
IPad not sending the email: If you not being able to forward or revert to the mails from apple iPad, then there is definitely some problem with the SMTP settings of an email. Follow the steps given below:
1. Go to ‘Mail, contact and calendar’ category.
2. Tap ‘SBCGlobal’ email from the list of configured emails and go to ‘SMTP server settings’ given under ‘Advanced’ page.
3. Go through the primary email server details and enable them for your account. If already enabled, then disable once and turn on again.
4. If there are more than one email servers in the list, then select any one and turn it on. Try to send the email now. If it is delivered to the addressee, then it means the problem is successfully solved.
5. If you are still getting the problem, then modify the settings again.
Once you are done with the above mentioned steps, if the problem still continues, you can change the advanced settings again. For this, follow the same steps you followed earlier.
· Go to ‘SBCGlobal’ email and search for ‘Advanced’ settings from main dashboard.
· Open ‘SMTP’ settings.
· See if the SSL tab is enabled or not. If not, then enable it.
· Enabling the SSL once and disabling it afterwards may solve the sending problem.
· Tap ‘Password’ under verification window.
· Enter password of your choice and press ‘Submit’.
· You will be directed to port number where you need to enter the number.
· For SBCGlobal email, then port number set by default is ‘112’ for POP account type.
· If some servers use 006 in place of 587, you can try using it and check if it working or not.
· If you have activated iCloud service, then you won’t view the message.
· You must turn on S/MIME switch and disable it immediately. This is an extension for all emails. For more details related to the switch, you can visit SBCGlobal page.
After making necessary changes, click to save them and close the window. If you fail to save, all the settings changed so far will be deleted.
Open email app now and try sending the email to your friend or colleague. They will definitely receive the email from your side in their inbox folder.